“Cookies” are small text files which are stored on the browser of a website visitor. They remember your preferences for the next time you visit the website. This information does not store any personal identifiable information and does not access the content on your PC. However, it does allow our system to identify you as a previous website user who has visited certain pages, etc. Cookies register your personal preferences and technical information such as the number of visits or the specific pages you visit.
Their objective of using cookies is to allow users to have faster access to the services they are interested in.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your browser or if you want to receive a notice every time a cookie asks permission to be placed on your browser, you can set your browsing options accordingly. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- The browser asks the users if they want to install each cookie
Your browser can also select which cookies may be placed on your computer. Normally, the user is able to choose among the following options:
- to block cookies of certain domains
- to block third-party cookies
- to accept non-persistent cookies (they are deleted when you close the browser)
- to allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
- In order to allow, know, block or delete the cookies placed on your computer, you may check your setting browsing options on your computer.
You can also find information about how to manage the most popular browsers by following these indications:
- Internet Explorer: go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, contact Microsoft Support.
- Firefox: go to Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, contact Mozilla Support or Firefox Help.
- Chrome: go to Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content Settings. For more information, contact Google Support or Google Chrome Help.
- Safari: go to Preferences > Security. For more information, contact Apple Support or Safari Support.
Regarding third-party cookies (the ones placed by a domain other than ours), we are not responsible for the content and reliability of their Privacy Policies, so you are always given the information with reference to its source.
Find more detailed information about the cookies that may be installed from our Website in the following table. Depending on your browsing options, they may all be placed on your computer or only some of them.
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with regulatory demands or requirements. It may also be modified so as to adapt the current policy according to the instructions given by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Therefore, it is advisable to read the Cookies Policy regularly.
In case of making important changes in the current Cookies Policy, users will be informed via this Website or via email if registered.